Saturday, July 26, 2008

Let's Reminisce

Let's Reminisce...
Our friends had this on their blog and challenged us to do it. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you...Get excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...when were you married to "Dave"? Does Jeremy know? The scandal! Hehehe...So one memory, huh? One special memory that just pops into my brainage is the mommy/daughter party at Debbie Hahn's house when I got to stand in for your mom. What a special honor that was. I still have the picture and it makes me smile.

Unknown said...

pssst....you don't have a husband Dave... :)
I have too many good memories from when you guys lived here and when I was pregnant with and right after I had Alana...and everything since then...but I really loved it when Aiden put a basketball in his shirt to look like me when I was pregnant, when he tried to give Alana his binkie when she was crying once, and I was so happy we got to stay an extra day so I could be there for you when you had Ashlyne. (see, lots of memories...I couldn't choose just one)
love ya!

Dave and Courtney said...

I remember being your big sister at girls camp. I loved that year. You girls were so much fun. Then the next thing I knew you were marrying my cousin. I'm so glad you did! :)

Heather said...

One of my favorite memories with the two of you is the night all us kids were talking in the living room of the Castle Park house. I start giggling just thinking about it. Superman and duckies. LOL The second one would be when the four of us went to Target and tried on the funny hats. I had not laughed that hard in awhile and it was great! Oh and I'm not playing the game just so ya know... just wanted to comment. :) Love you guys!