Monday, February 9, 2009

Arianne is growing up











I have been bugged about not posting stuff too often so I thought I would post some pictures of Arianne since she is the one growing the fastest around here. She is walking all over the place and starting to say more and more words. It's hard to believe she'll be one next month, I can't believe how fast that went! The first picture is of her very first pony tail! I got bored one night! The second is of her walking around. The third is of her helping. I was loading the dishwasher the other night and she decided to climb on in and help. Anytime I have it open she comes as fast as she can so I have to be quick or sneaky! And the 4th picture I just added for cuteness. It's right after bathtime!!!

4 comments:

jean-n-perry said...

Those are great pictures!! She is so cute! It's hard to believe she is almost a year old! Love you! Nana

Heather said...

She is so adorable! I love her smile!

gnomeswife77 said...

I can't believe she's walking. We were just there a month ago. Crazy how time flies!

Anonymous said...

looks like her hair is growing up too. she is way too cute. but we all know you two make cute kids.