Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dance Class







Ashlyne just started her 2nd session of dance and decided this time she wanted to do ballet and tap. I absolutely think this is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I love to go with her every week and watch all the little girls dance with all their hearts- And the scary thing is that at this young age they are all EXCELLENT! Better then I could ever do. And I know what some of you are thinking, that I am living out my childhood dreams through Ashlyne, but so what she loves it and it's adorable!!

3 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Girl- you live thoes dreams!! I totally do! I put my girls in dance class (when I can afford it, too bad right now is not one of thoes times...) just because I totally wanted to do it when I was little and never did. It's sooo cute! Indy is now old enough that we can see she is made for sports and much rather do so! But the Little girls are so very girlie and would love to dance to their hearts content!

jean-n-perry said...

It looks like Ashlyne is having a great time! We're so proud of her!
Love, Nana & Papa

Heather said...

Man she has some long legs! :) She is so cute!