Monday, August 25, 2008

Walnut Grove Ward Campout











So Friday night we went on the ward camp out. It was so much fun, I don't understand why more wards don't do this. The only down side is that we weren't there for more then one night. It was a lot of fun. We were right on Yale lake which I guess is part of Lewis River. We were walking distance from the water. On Saturday Jeremy took the kids down to the playground/swimming area and I guess Ashlyne was losing her balance in the water and kept slipping backwards and just as she went under Jeremy grabbed her out. Way to go Super Dad. This is why I completely trust him with my kids, he has Super reflexes and he is their Dad after all! :) So after lots of fun we came home and my back went out Saturday night and so I didn't make to church so if any of the people in charge in our ward our reading this: Please consider doing it longer next year!!!! Anyway, it was a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year!

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

We love to camp. It's definitely more work with kids, but worth it! My best memories growing up were summer camping!

Unknown said...

great pic' can't wait to hold my grandkids

Heather said...

I like the first one. Arianne's smile cracked me up! Glad you guys had fun. Hope your back is feeling better!