Sunday, September 7, 2008

California!



ABC's of our Trip!

A-Alien Pancakes
B-Boots with the fur-That ones for you Jacki!
C-Chicken Balls
D-Dog-Napoleon survived his first trip!
E-Eyeshadow-thanks for letting me do your make up girls!
F-Family, awww I miss you all!
G-Grandparents! Need I say more!
H-Hand and Foot-Thanks Heather, I can't wait til next time!
I-Ice Cream!!!mmmm Leatherby's
J-Jumping off of the back of James and Heathers Couch!-I'm still shaking my head
K-Keep Smiling! Heather!
L-lingering.... at the stores, at houses, at the park, anywhwere
M-Mario Cart Wii-You guys spoil us..thanks James and Heather
N-New Clothes-Thanks Suzanne!!
O-Office trip-wow, I can't believe its been that long
P-Pictures-Thank you all for taking Pictures! especially Jeremy
Q-Quotes after Midnight by James
R-Rip, what! why!
S-Sibling time-much needed
T-Topps Yogurt
U-Under the table-where Napoleon was usually hiding
V-Very memorable!
W-Waffles-Thanks for the Waffles Mom, love your new place
X-Xtra Special-like wearing a......kinda special
Y-Yummy food-thanks Jean for dinner and the cupcakes were fabulous
Z-zzzz's-we didn't get any

We decided to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend and run down to Sacramento. Please don't be offended if we didn't see you, we we're only there for 3 days. And we will be down a couple times next year and have lots of time to visit with everyone!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the ABC's! Thanks for staying with us. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Love you!

jean-n-perry said...

Great pictures and details of the weekend! It was wonderful to spend time with all our family. We love you!